“Get your money where your mouth and skills are”
Professional level paid speaking is growing in Kenya and within the East African Community with various corporations, associations, schools, churches and other organizations using the services of Speakers.
Getting yourself unto the paid speaking circuit can be greatly rewarding and flexible since it can be done part time or full time and you don’t have to quit your job and you can run your speaking business from a small area of your home with virtually no overhead.
This seminar is conducted twice a year and introduces participants to available speaking opportunities; help you discover and package your unique message and introduce you to potential Audiences.
- Market yourself as a Speaker.
- Discover and Develop your Message.
- Transform your Professional competencies into a compelling message.
- Generate Multiple Streams of income from your Speaking Engagements.
- Mastering Public Speaking.
- Find an Audience for your Message.
- How to Negotiate Your Speaking fees.
- Get from unknown to a celebrated and well-paid speaker.
- How to bill your speaking fees
- A chance to Pitch your message to get accepted into the Jade Speakers Bureau.
- 5-Step Guide to finding your Message.
- Drawing up Speaking Agreements.
- Practical guide to developing a unique message and mapping out prospective Paying Audiences.
Who Should Attend?
Consultants, trainers, Academics, Active and Retired Professionals
Check the dates on our Upcoming Programs link.