Soft-Skills are very valuable and critical to career success. These skills play a very important role in career mobility; it is therefore paramount to know how to persuade at a personal and corporate level. Interpersonal persuasion, listening, predicting response are all included in this practical and immensely beneficial program.
- The psychology of Persuasion
- Influence, power and you
- Your style of influencing
- Understanding Communication Styles
- Communicating for influence
- Predicting Response
- Methods of Persuasion
- Using persuasive Appeals
- How to achieve success through the art of persuasion
- Power mapping and influence modeling
- Practical impromptu Persuasive Presentations
- Proven ways to Persuade and Influence
Who should Participate?
Any Professional/leader who needs to Persuade and influence colleagues, customers, bosses, team members or suppliers.
KSHs. 35,000 + VAT